This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|City||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Broadcast area||Halifax Regional Municipality|
Rock 105.1 |
Live 105 (2010-2018)
|Slogan||Halifax's Rock Station|
|Frequency||105.1 FM (MHz)|
|First air date||October 1, 2010 (7 years ago)|
Evanov Radio Group |
(HFX Broadcasting Inc.)
CKHY-FM is a Canadian radio station broadcasting at 105.1 FM in Halifax, Nova Scotia owned and operated by Evanov Radio Group. The station uses its on-air branding as "Rock 105.1" with a modern rock format. CKHY's studios are located on Cogswell Street in Halifax, while its transmitter is located on Washmill Lake Drive in Clayton Park. Based on the current format, CKHY-FM competes with CFRQ-FM.
- October 1, 2010 - CKHY-FM launched with a modern rock format branded as Live 105.
- August 10, 2018 - At 1:05PM, CKHY-FM re-brands as Rock 105.1 from Live 105, which was the stations on-air brand since launch, and a format change occurred at that time adopting a Mainstream Rock.
- Scotty Mars (Rock Mornings Monday to Friday 6AM-10AM)
- Ferne (Rock Mornings Monday to Friday 6AM-10AM)
- Evenings with Mike McFarland (Monday to Friday 6PM-10PM)
- Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2009-631, Licensing of new radio station in Halifax, CRTC, October 7, 2009
|This article about a radio station in Nova Scotia is a stub. You can help CanadianWiki by expanding it.|
|This article is a stub. You can help CanadianWiki by expanding it.|